Thursday, December 23, 2010

Welcome to San Francisco Megan!

*I know my posts jump all over the place but when they are all posted I will arrange them in the right order.*

This past weekend Howie's youngest sister, Megan, came to visit us in San Francisco! We were so glad she did for a few reasons.
1. WE MISSED HER!!! Megan left for Alaska, to do an internship for Del Sol there, while Howie and I were on our honeymoon so we hadn't seen her for 6 months!
2. Her being here forced us to play tourists in San Fran! For the 4-5 months we have lived here, we haven't really done a lot of the tourist-y stuff within the city and we move home the end of next week! With Christmas this week and packing next week, we knew we wouldn't have taken the time to go see everything had she not come! So THANK YOU Megan!
We had so much fun with you and we love you to pieces!
Here are some pictures with Meggie!

Megan and I in the mirror maze on Pier 39

We went to Temple Hill (the Oakland Temple) to see the lights and enjoy some wonderful Christmas music.

I love this one =o)

Megan and Howie... Pretty sure they could pass for twins.

It was freezing up there!! I've found I have a hard time being serious in pictures.

We've been in San Fran 4 months and this was our first picture with the bridge... what is wrong with us! =o)

The 3 amigos

Megan and I in front of Lombard Street

Ghirardelli

Of course Pier 39

Ha ha ha! At Rainforest Cafe "monkeyin'" around! LoL! I love that Megan is picking my hair!

Howie and Meg at Fisherman's Wharf

I have no idea...

At Coit Tower looking for the Lunar Eclipse. From back to front: Me, Megan, Josh, Melissa. (Notice the awesome outfits and shoes!... Melissa is always looking cute of course but Josh has on socks with flipflops, megan is wearing Uggs with Basketball shorts, and I am in PJ's and my slippers with tails!)

Whose feet are whose?

Painted Ladies. The houses from Full House.

Climbing this cool bridge in the Japanese Tea Gardens

Told you it was cool =o)

Howie's awesome picture taking skills


At the beach. Pretty sure it took about 10 pictures to get one of us both in the air.

Megan in front of Macy's at Union Square

Our view from the Cheesecake factory at Union Square


Howie and I had gotten tickets to go see the Nutcracker on the 21st before Megan planned her trip out here. So Howie and I went to the Nutcracker that night and Megan went shopping. =o)

Needless to say we had such a fun time and saw A LOT of San Francisco we hadn't seen before! Thanks again for coming Megan! We had so much fun with you!

1 comment:

  1. we LOVE san fran! only been there once but we stayed close to union square and I remember going to maceys and cheesecake factory! ha
    you guys are too cute, really such a great couple and i look forward to peeking in on your blog often!!

    ReplyDelete